The Prince of Wales Hospice provides care in line with the National Council of Palliative Care’s definition of specialist palliative care.
Our multidisciplinary team offers care including:
- Assessment, advice and care for patients and families.
- Specialist in-patient facilities for patients who could benefit from the continuous support.
- Day care that reviews patient needs, offering physical, psychological and social support with creative and complementary therapies.
- Specialist care for lymphoedema.
- Support to all the people involved in a patient’s care, including after bereavement.
- Education and training in palliative care.
Please explore the links below to find out more about our care and services.