Rob Young

The aim is to step out of a plane at an altitude of 15,000 feet in order to raise as much money as possible for the Hospice.
£270.00
68.3544303797468%£0£395

About Rob Young

There are many misconceptions about the role of a hospice. It is not just for people suffering from terminal cancer, the care extends to others with life threatening illnesses. Contrary to popular belief, more than half the inpatients return home, thanks to the support given by the hospice to enable them to manage their illness. The support provided is not only for the patients, but also extends to their family and carers. The Prince of Wales Hospice helps more than 1,000 patients and their families per year and only 25% of the cost is provided by the National Health Service - the other 75% has to be met by fundraising. It is a truly inspiring place and its importance to the community cannot be underestimated.

Event Details

Event: Skydive July 2019
Date: 21/07/2019

With thanks to...

£20
+£5.00 Gift Aid
"Good luck Rob! See you soon (hopefully!) Sally & Fraser "
Donation by Anonymous on 20/07/2019
£5
+£1.25 Gift Aid
Donation by Beth Thompson on 18/07/2019
£5
"(from work experience.) Just want to thank Susanne for everything she has done to help me during my work experience at the hospice."
Donation by Luke Woodman on 17/07/2019
£25
+£6.25 Gift Aid
"Good luck!"
Donation by Debbie Walker on 17/07/2019
£5
Donation by joanne lister on 16/07/2019
£10
+£2.50 Gift Aid
"Rather you than me Rob- but good luck -what a great experience Sue, Alex and Elliot x"
Donation by Sue Brown on 15/07/2019
£20
"Good luck from the Galvins."
Donation by Alison Galvin on 14/07/2019
£20
+£5.00 Gift Aid
"Good luck!"
Donation by Johanna Hartley on 09/07/2019
£10
+£2.50 Gift Aid
""Enjoy""
Donation by Kathryn Atherton on 09/07/2019
£5
+£1.25 Gift Aid
"Good Luck Rob I love how those of us who work at the Hospice encourage our family and friends to get involved too "
Donation by Amanda Darley on 08/07/2019
£5
+£1.25 Gift Aid
Donation by Angela Sibbit on 08/07/2019
£10
+£2.50 Gift Aid
Donation by Anonymous on 08/07/2019
£5
+£1.25 Gift Aid
Donation by Sharon Batty on 08/07/2019
£20
+£5.00 Gift Aid
"Good for you cous!"
Donation by K Mudie on 08/07/2019
£20
+£5.00 Gift Aid
"Wow good luck Rob. Great cause. "
Donation by Louise Macbeth on 08/07/2019
£20
+£5.00 Gift Aid
"Rob you certainly are a magnificent man jumping out of your flying machine! Best wishes, Helen"
Donation by Helen Young on 07/07/2019
£10
"Good luck , I take my hat off to you I certainly couldn’t do it! "
Donation by Lisa Hughes on 07/07/2019
£5
Donation by charles spencer on 19/06/2019
£10
+£2.50 Gift Aid
"Good luck Rob, what a fantastic cause."
Donation by Lorna Tanner on 12/06/2019
£10
+£2.50 Gift Aid
"Have fun - it one of the most amazing experiences "
Donation by Gail Dyer on 11/06/2019
£10
+£2.50 Gift Aid
"Good luck mate. Regards Andy"
Donation by Andrew Hall on 10/06/2019
£20
+£5.00 Gift Aid
"Best avoid a full english on the day! "
Donation by SUSANNE YOUNG on 29/05/2019
Newsletter - keep connected with our charity
Search The Prince of Wales Hospice
This site, like many others, uses cookies to function and to help us understand how to make your journey better. To find out more about our use of cookies and your options, please click here and to find out more about how we use data, please click here to read our privacy policy.