Christmas Tree Collection 2024

Let us take care of your Christmas Tree removal
Date: 15 January 08:00 - 17 January 17:00
Book Now

Event Details

Are you thinking of buying a real tree this Christmas, but don't like the hassle of getting rid of it after?

Leave it to us!  We will dispose of your real Christmas tree for you.

Help us reach our target of recycling 800 trees this year. Register your tree online and, in exchange for a donation*, in just a few simple steps we’ll arrange to pick up your tree after the festive period.

We will be collecting real Christmas trees from Monday 15 to Wednesday 17 January 2024, from the following postcodes: WF4 1, WF4 2, WF6, WF7, WF8, WF9, WF10, WF11, LS25 5 & LS25 7.

All trees need to be registered before 2pm on Tuesday 9th January 2024.

To arrange for your real Christmas Tree to be collected please register your tree here: Click here.

Thank you for choosing to support The Prince of Wales Hospice.


*The Prince of Wales Hospice will receive 90% of the net monies raised, JustHelping will distribute the remaining 10% to other local charities.

Book Now

Event Location

WF4 1, WF4 2, WF6, WF7, WF8, WF9, WF10, WF11, LS25 5 & LS25 7
Share this event with friends and family
Sign up for news and updates
Search The Prince of Wales Hospice
This site, like many others, uses cookies to function and to help us understand how to make your journey better. To find out more about our use of cookies and your options, please click here and to find out more about how we use data, please click here to read our privacy policy.