Skydive for Charity
View the world from 15,000ft above!
Register for our Skydive today and enjoy a thrilling freefall of speeds of up to 120mph.
Take the 15,000ft plunge for The Prince of Wales Hospice in this exhilarating challenge.
For 2016 we have scheduled our skydives on two very special days of the year; Mother's Day and Father's Day. What a special way to spend the day, jumping out of a plane in memory of your Mum, Dad or another family member/ friend.
The two dates we have scheduled are:
1) Sunday 6th March - Mother's Day
2) Sunday 19th June - Father's Day
(Alternativley contact the fundraising team to book a different date.)
-Jump in memory of your parents or someone elses
-Treat your mum or dad to a surprise they'll never forget
-Take part in this challenge with your mum or dad
-Take on this challenge for all those mums and dads who can't be with us...
- Bring your mum or dad along so they can watch you take on this challenge
- Help raise vital funds for The Prince of Wales Hospice!
Whatever you reason for taking part in our Hospice skydive, you will inevitably be supporting local people living with life limiting illnesses and their families.
How to register....
- Please fill in a 'Skydive Registration Form’ (you can download one below)
- Then return your form (with a £50 deposit), to the Hospice or. You can call in, post it or email over to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we have recieved your registration form it will be e-mailed directly to Target Skysports, who will then send confirmation directly to you that you have been booked onto the Skydive
- We will then send you out a fundraising pack full of useful materials and tips for raising as much money as possible!
(If you fundraise online, you must inform us in advance so payment arrangements can be made for the dive with the Target Skysports before the jump day)
A print out of the fundraising page must be taken to the dive centre on the day of the jump.
How much does a Charity Skydive Cost?
By Skydiving for the Prince of Wales Hospice you can Skydive for FREE, as long you raise a minimum of £395.
The minimum sponsorship includes the cost of the jump, so the more money you raise for your charity skydive, the more the Hospice will receive.
If you would like to arrange a skydive for charity on your own but still raise funds for us then you can. Get in touch with the Hospice and get a sponsorship pack. Then arrange your dive with the skydiving company.