Complementary therapies have been shown to help make life more comfortable for patients by promoting relaxation and reducing anxiety.
Here, at The Prince of Wales Hospice, we offer a variety of treatments, including:
- Reiki or light touch RST (Relaxation, Sound and Touch)
Our treatments should not be seen as a replacement for conventional medicines, but they can help to:
- promote relaxation
- reduce anxiety
- provide time to let go of tensions
- provide space to recoup
- enable coping mechanisms
- create distraction from some stresses and symptoms
If you would like to access our complementary therapies service, please speak to one of our nurses or therapists and they will be able to arrange this for you.
Our complementary therapy treatments are available to our patients, their families and carers.
If you would like to know more, please contact our complementary therapy team:
- t: 01977 781 482
- e: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please cc: email@example.com
- Find us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/PWH.comptherapy