Physiotherapist - Part Time (up to 22.5 hours), Salary - negotiable depending on experience
We currently have an opportunity for a Band 6/7, part time, physiotherapist to join our multi-professional team.
Under the direction of the Clinical Services Manager, and in collaboration with other members of the multi-disciplinary team, you will co-ordinate and develop the physiotherapy service. You will also work with the multi-disciplinary team to provide individualised physiotherapy interventions that contribute to meeting patient's specialist palliative care needs whilst reflecting best practice across all Hospice settings. As part of your role you will also be expected to lead staff 'moving and handling' training.
In order to apply for this post it is essential that you must have:
- A Degree/Diploma in physiotherapy
- Health Professions Council registration
- Evidence of continuing professional development maintained in a portfolio showing regular practical and theoretical learning
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience as a qualified physiotherapist with theoretical and practical experience working in a broad range of specialist areas such as in-patient elderly and frail elderly, neurology, respiratory, surgical, musculoskeletal and ideally palliative care
- End of Life care experience
- Evidence of managing own caseload (punctuality, prioritisation and time management)
To discuss the post in greater detail or to arrange an informal visit, please contact Gina Namini, Clinical Services Manager on 01977 781468.